Terms & Conditions
Weller Tools GmbH
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at weller-promotions.com form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Weller Tools GmbH, Carl Benz Str. 2, 74354, Besigheim, Germany. (‘The Promoter’).
- The Promotion will commence on the 24th September 2018 and shall close on 18th Febuary 2019. (the “Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident over the age of 18 in one of the Territories listed at Condition 4 below or a business registered in the same. (Participant)
- This Promotion is valid in the following countries: Germany, Italy, Finland, Spain, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, France, the United Kingdom and Portugal. (Territories).
- Resellers are not permitted to make Claims on behalf of Participants.
- Participants who purchase a new Qualifying Product as defined at Condition 8 below from an Authorised Distributor as defined at Condition 9 below within the Promotion Period may be eligible to claim a corresponding cashback reward (Reward) as set out at Condition 8 below.
- Participants may make one Claim per Qualifying Product purchased up to a total of 30 Claims irrelevant of the quantity of Qualifying Products purchased.
- Details of Qualifying Products and corresponding Reward amounts can be found here.
- An Authorised Distributor is any distributor listed here.
- After purchasing a Qualifying Product during the Promotional Period from an Authorised Distributor, Participants must visit www.weller-promotions.com, complete the presented claim form with name, details of the Qualifying Product purchased and upload a scanned copy of their proof of purchase. (Claim).
- Claims may only be submitted between 30 (thirty) and 60 (sixty) days after the date of purchase, meaning that the final date for a Claim to be made against a purchase made on the 18th Febuary is the 18th April 2019. (End Date). Claims received after this date will be considered invalid.
- Participants will be sent an email to confirm that their Claim has been successfully validated. It is the Participants responsibility to contact the Promoter at email@example.com if they have not received such an email within 7 days of their Claim being submitted.
- Participants will receive the Reward within 30 days of Claim validation via bank transfer in their local currency.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- Rewards are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash by Participants.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in the Reward.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance or receipt of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- The English language version of these Promotion terms and conditions, and any notice or other document relating to these terms and conditions, shall prevail over any translation and any version in any other language if there is a conflict.